Registration now open!
Limited spots available. To book, contact me or via Instagram: GraspTheAdventure.
|March 20th at 9 AM||
About the Hike:
Back by popular demand! One of our favorite hikes of the season so we will be running it again for those who didn’t get a chance to join us last time… and those who didn’t get enough of it.
This hike is not technical and is suitable for beginner hikers who are looking to jumpstart their adventurous souls. We will be descending through a pretty steep, scree slope though so hiking shoes are recommended for maximum safety and comfort. Please contact us for hiking shoes recommendations.
We will start off by following the wadi up a gorge leading to a low peak with beautiful, panoramic views. After coming down a steep, scree slope on the other side, we will loop back through the wadi where multiple little pools will await us. If you are uncomfortable in water, there are alternative trails that can be taken to avoid the deeper pools. However, we strongly urge you to Grasp the Canyoning with us as we dive into the cold, fresh water pools.
The total duration of the hike will depend on the group’s pace; however, based on previous experience it will take us around 4-5 hours.
4 Wheel Drives are not needed to get to the meeting point, location is accessible to absolutely any car. Please be at the following location at 9 AM sharp to avoid any delays:
We wanna help you get there!
If you don’t have a way to get to the meeting point, let us know. We encourage car pools and will help sort them out. If you have a car and are willing to take some people onboard with you then you my friend, are a boss! 🙂
Car pooling will be discussed in the group once you register for the hike.
Food, Water & Snacks:
You should pack at least 3 liters of water for the hike, I cannot stress on this point enough. As for food, you’ll need some snacks to give you an energy boost during the climbs and a light lunch to have at the beach. Most importantly though… pack enough water!
Optional BBQ After the Hike:
After the hike is over, some people head off but the majority choose to stay for a BBQ and bon fire. If you wish to stay for the bbq, all you need to bring is your chair and a grill (can use others’ if you don’t have one) and whatever food you’ll be cooking for dinner (you can keep them in the Grasp The Adventure cooler during the hike)… OR, you can order one of the following from us:
- Awesome, marinated (the GTA secret marinade), Australian Skirt Steak from La Carne, Abu Dhabi; it’ll be marinated the night before and kept in the cool box ready to grill after the hike. This is an all time favorite so contact me if you want to know more about how you can order some for yourself 😉
- Australian Wagyu burgers from La Carne, Abu Dhabi. On the side, you’ll have lettuce, onions, potato buns, aged cheddar cheese, ketchup and chipotle mayonnaise so you can make your perfect burger sandwich
Contact me to find out more about how you can order these.
Hike Packing Checklist:
- Hiking boots
- Breathable t-shirt (or get some Grasp The Adventure hiking t-shirts from us)
- Face towel
- 3 liters of water or more
- Light lunch
- Sun protection (or get some awesome Grasp The Adventure caps from us)
- Spare t-shirt for after the hike (or get some Grasp The Adventure cotton t-shirts)
BBQ Packing Checklist:
- Dinner (or order steak and burgers off us)
- Jacket or blanket
- A talent to share with the group
Camping Packing Checklist:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
“let’s start off as strangers and end up as one, big, grasping family”